The following documents are required for registering a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) in India:
- Proof of identity and address of partners (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport)
- Proof of address of the registered office (Utility bill, lease agreement, NOC from owner)
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of partners
- LLP Agreement, including details of partners, capital contribution, and profit-sharing ratio
- Incorporation form (Form 2) along with required fees
- Declaration by the proposed designated partners (Form 3)
- Initial LLP agreement in the prescribed format (Form 1)
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA)
- NOC from the owner of the premises where the registered office is located
- Bank certificate or bank statement showing the deposit of the minimum capital contribution
- PAN card and TAN (Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number) of the LLP
- Consent of all partners to act as designated partners
- Proof of authorized capital contribution by each partner
- Incorporation certificate of the existing company, in case of conversion of a company into LLP.
It is important to note that the documents required may vary depending on the jurisdiction and the specific requirements. It is advisable to check the specific guidelines and regulations in your area before starting the LLP registration process.