Online apply for GST Cancellation for your business with Filemydoc.com starting at Rs. 1999/-. Connect with India's best professionals for your GST Registration Cancellation.
Popular : Pvt Ltd Company Startup India TM Registration GST Registration
Leave all your complex hassles of GST Cancellation Filings for your business with Filemydoc.com in 3 simple steps
Fill in the basic details eg. Name, Email, Phone, City.
Get callback from our experts and submit required details.
We will do the rest for GST Registration Cancellation.
* These fields are required.
GST registration can be canceled by the registered person or by the GST officer, or by the registered person's legal heirs in case of death of the person under GST. GST registration cancellation means that the person will not be registered under GST anymore, and he will not have to pay or collect GST.
GST registration can be canceled by a GST officer or voluntarily by the person registered under GST. The taxpayer will not pay GST anymore if he cancels the GST registration.
If an individual is still carrying out business after surrendering the GST registration, it will be an offense under GST, and heavy penalties are applicable. There will be no requirement to furnish any GST return.
* These fields are required.
A GST registration can be canceled by an officer, if:
1. The registered person under GST does not conduct any business from the declared place of business or
2. Issues invoice or bill without supply of goods or services violating the GST ACT or GST rules.
3. If the person having GST registration has not filed GST returns for six months
Before the cancellation of registration, the Officer would issue a notice to the taxpayer whose GST registration is liable to be canceled, requiring show cause within seven working days from the date of service of such notice. The registered person can reply to the show cause notice within the prescribed time, or the GST registration can stand canceled.
Voluntary cancellation by the registered person
GST registration cancellation can be initiated by the person registered under GST under Section 29 of the CGST Act under the following circumstances:
1. Discontinuance or closure of a business.
2. Transfer of business, amalgamation, merger, de-merger, lease, or other pertinent reasons.
3. Change in the constitution of business, which results in a change of PAN.
4. Turnover reduces below the threshold limit of GST registration.
5. Death of the sole proprietor.
6. Any other reason, the likes of which must be proved in the application.
Filemydoc.com is a leading business service platform in India that offers end-to-end GST services.
We have helped thousands of business owners to get GST registration, as well as Apply For GST Cancellations.
The taxpayer for canceling GST registration must apply through FORM GST REG 16. The legal heirs of the deceased taxpayers will also follow the same procedure as follows:
Some of the best reasons to choose us are:
1. A relationship manager with experience in the sector that you operate in will guide you through the process of GST registration and filings. They will help with specific tasks such as uploading invoices and also ensure that your filing is taken care of on time.
2. Our platform ensures that you get timely reminders well in advance of the deadline beyond which penalty will be applicable. In addition to this, your GST advisor will also remind you periodically so that no deadlines are missed.
3. Monthly reports detailing the status of GST return filing including GSTR- 3B and the way forward will be shared with the clients by the GST advisors.
4. GSTR-1 is a quarterly return that should be filed by every business. Turnover determines the due dates for GSTR- 1. Business with sales up to Rs. 1.5 Crore can file their quarterly returns.
5. Businesses will be enabled to benefit from the input tax reconciliation mechanism provided by the government to achieve neutrality in the incidence of tax and ensure that such input tax element does not enter into the cost of production or cost of supply of goods and services.
An entity liable to be registered under GST should apply for registration under GST within 30 days from the date on which the entity becomes liable to register for GST. Casual taxable persons and non-resident taxable persons are required to be registered under GST, prior to commencing business.
No, An entity operating in multiple states will have to get registered separately for each of the States from where a taxable supply of goods or services is made.
Yes, Any entity wishing to claim input tax credit can be registered voluntarily, even if not liable to be registered. After registration, voluntarily registered entities will also have to comply with regulations as applicable to a normal taxable person.
Yes, PAN is mandatory for normal taxpayers and casual taxable persons to be registered under GST. However, PAN is not mandatory for a non-resident taxable person for obtaining registration.
Once the GST certificate is granted, the registration is valid until it's surrendered or canceled, or suspended. Only GST certificates issued to non-resident taxable persons and casual taxable persons have a validity period.
No, an unregistered person without GSTIN cannot collect GST from customers or claim an input tax credit of GST paid.
We handle all your messy startup legalities and make you stress-free
Raise service request by simply filling our easy to use online form to get started in 3 seconds.
We instantly assign a dedicated manager for your service who helps you throughout entire job cycle.
Submit required documents, make partial payment & track job progress in realtime.
Get your job done within the timeline provided and start building a great business.
90% Positive Google Reviews with 4.8 overall rating.
“Service is very good. Every problem related to gst, income tax related issues solved in a good manner.”
“Good behaviour of staffs and very co-operative. Service provided by them is good.”
“Excellent service, quick, patienceful and supportive. All our work regarding ITR have been solved.”
“Thankyou Filemydoc.com for incorporating my company in a hassle-free and fastest manner.”
“The company helped to get my GST registered with an ease. Staffs here are well-knowledgeable.”
“Got my trademark in 7 days. Competitive and affordable pricing is their advantage.”
“Company is utilizing technology to provide a hassle-free experience of getting all legal issues solved.”